The ultimate training toolShop Now
It’s like having your coach on your handlebars. Dash is the only fully configurable GPS computer designed to guide you through workouts with clear directives on what to do and what comes next.
- 2.7” LCD display with 240×400 resolutions, and anti-glare coating
- Fully weatherproof IPX7 Water Resistance rating
- Aluminum chassis and mount with ability to run landscape and portrait views.
- 25-30 hour battery life with micro-USB charging
- Wired or wireless data transfer to Stages Link
Unparalleles data field customization, clarity & contrast.
- The only head unit able to quickly change between landscape and portrait views.
- Control over the size and orientation of Dash’s metric fields allows for text description.
- Display layout with 1 to 16 fields featuring an unparalleled level of customization.
- High-resolution, high-contrast display for easy viewing in all conditions.
- Easy data field set up through Stages Link or direct through Stages Dash.
Form and mechanical function: Aerodynamics & mount.
- Super slim aerodynamic profile with a mount designed to withstand the rigors of the Arenberg Forest.
- Additional mounts allow landscape or portrait view, as well as options for mountain bike and aero bars.
Workout Mode in Stages Dash allows you to create settings that will give you an audible and visual cue when your intervals change. You will get a cue on the screen for exactly what intensity and duration you should be working, as well as an audible cue to let you know when to start the next interval – so you won’t have to stare, head down at the head unit.
- Wirelessly synced workouts & on-screen segment/interval descriptions.
- Automated on-the-bike ride prompts = no more notes taped to your top tube.
- Workouts can be created in Stages Link or 3rd party sites, and uploaded to the Dash via Link with a capacity to sync up to 7 days of workouts to the head unit.
- Automatic Functional Threshold Power (FTP) and Training Zone updates when paired to Stages Link.