- Training Plan Generator: Every rider can generate a plan, whether they use a live coach or not, to help them use their power meter to meet cycling goals.
- Ability to push a series of workouts to Stages Dash, so several days’ worth of training are accessible to the rider.
- Workout Compliance Score: Workouts push to Stages Dash and files overlay on top of one another in Stages Link, allowing riders and coaches to see what is prescribed vs their performance.
- Highly customizable graphs and charts to satisfy the beginner rider and the most data-oriented riders’ needs.
- Seamless syncing between Stages Link desktop app, Stages Link mobile app, Stages Power meter, and Stages Dash head unit.
- Customizable quick stats at the top of Stages Link can give an indication of vital stats like where a rider's fitness/fatigue levels are, current estimated threshold power, year-to-date mileage, and more.
- Health monitoring of Stages Power meter, Stages Dash, etc. including battery status, firmware updates, etc.
- Data can be pushed from Stages Link to other services like TrainingPeaks and Strava for those customers that prefer all the hardware monitoring capabilities of Stages Link but want to track their progress in another format.