YOUR BEST RIDE STARTS HERE
Stages Link is your access to the best coaching, course building, training analysis, and device management tools. And it’s backed by the industry’s most advanced analysis capabilities used in the professional peloton.
DO THE WORK. SEE THE RESULTS.
The same data used to monitor and prepare superstars is now available for every rider via Stages Link. Stages Link is developed by the brightest minds in cycling — the coaches, physiologists, and experts at Trek-Segafredo and Team Sky. No matter the goal, Stages Link equips riders with the tools to help them achieve their goals.
STAGES LINK CAN:
- Build, manage and sync courses
- Analyze and review ride and training data
- Generate and follow training plans specific for goals
- Manages Stages Dash and Stages Power devices
- Record metadata from Stages Dash and Stages Power (battery condition, firmware version, zero reset values, etc.) to ensure riders are getting consistent, usable data from their Stages devices
- Detailed ride review and data analysis tools
- Uploadable files to 3rd party apps like Strava
- Enhanced mobile Stages Link app for on-the-go review
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR POWER METER
A power meter is a valuable tool that can help make you a faster, more efficient rider. Using Stages Link, you can instantly auto-generate training plans to fit your needs. Workouts sync to the Stages Dash head unit and tell you what to do, when to do it, and what’s coming next. Plus you get a Workout Compliance Score to assess your performance and prep you for the next session.
TRAINING PLAN GENERATOR
Whether you want to train for a specific event or train to improve your performance, Stages Link can auto-generate training plans to put you on a path to success. Training plans are generated based on your needs, such as weekly availability to train, ride type, or event date. If a rider works with a live coach, the coach can build training plans as usual for their athlete and the workouts will seamlessly appear on the rider's Stages Link calendar.
WORKOUT COMPLIANCE SCORE
Stages Link pushes workouts directly to the Stages Dash head unit. When a workout is completed, the ride file is overlaid with the prescribed workout, and generates a Workout Compliance Score (WCS). This view allows both athlete and coach to see what the athlete is doing on the bike versus what was prescribed for the day.
The Stages Dash head unit experience is optimized via Stages Link. Screen settings can be customized for an individual rider's needs on Stages Link and then are simply pushed automatically to the Dash head unit.
POWER METER MAINTENANCE
Stages Link monitors settings on all associated sensors (e.g. Stages Power meters, Stages Dash, and other-brand head units and power meters). It sends alert notifications to riders under circumstances like when the battery voltage gets below a certain limit, if there is a mismatch between the threshold values in a head unit versus in Dash, or if a zero-reset hasn’t been performed recently.
- Training Plan Generator: Every rider can generate a plan, whether they use a live coach or not, to help them use their power meter to meet cycling goals.
- Ability to push a series of workouts to Stages Dash, so several days’ worth of training are accessible to the rider.
- Workout Compliance Score: Workouts push to Stages Dash and files overlay on top of one another in Stages Link, allowing riders and coaches to see what is prescribed vs their performance.
- Highly customizable graphs and charts to satisfy the beginner rider and the most data-oriented riders’ needs.
- Seamless syncing between Stages Link desktop app, Stages Link mobile app, Stages Power meter, and Stages Dash head unit.
- Customizable quick stats at the top of Stages Link can give an indication of vital stats like where a rider's fitness/fatigue levels are, current estimated threshold power, year-to-date mileage, and more.
- Health monitoring of Stages Power meter, Stages Dash, etc. including battery status, firmware updates, etc.
- Data can be pushed from Stages Link to other services like TrainingPeaks and Strava for those customers that prefer all the hardware monitoring capabilities of Stages Link but want to track their progress in another format.