Gen 3 Stages Power LR - Dura Ace R9200
Stages Power meter is built on Shimano Dura-Ace R9200. The Stages Power meter is placed on both sides of the crank in order to independently measure a rider's left and right legs.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
"In summary this is the best Shimano based dual sided power meter crankset that I have tested either indoors or out." - Shane Miller, GPLama
Check out his review here.
The Dura-Ace 9200 crankset is compatible with all 12-speed Shimano Hollowtech II road bottom brackets.
|Weight||Adds only 15 grams to the base crank arm|
|Return Policy||Stages Cycling is happy to accept returns within 14 days of the original date of receipt. Items must be in new condition, purchased directly from Stages Cycling*, and in the original packaging. No returns/refunds of product, once opened, shall be offered except in the case of manufacturer’s defect. If you have any questions regarding a return or need help ordering the correct product please contact us at [email protected] *For items purchased from an Authorized Stages Dealer please contact the dealer regarding their return policy.|