Stages Power LR Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 Dual Sided Factory Install Service
Send in your Dura-Ace 9200 crankset and we'll send it back as a Stages Power meter. The Stages Power meter is built on a customer provided Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 crankset. It's placed on both the drive and non-drive side of the crank to measure a rider's left and right legs.
IMPORTANT! Please confirm your crank arm/bike has clearance for a power meter by checking the Stages Factory Installed Power Meter Fitment Guide before ordering.
*All Sales Final
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process, ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system.
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need toconnect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength