GEN 3 STAGES POWER LR | Shimano ULTEGRA R8000 CRANKSET WITH BI-LATERAL POWER
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The new Gen 3 Stages Power meter is built on to a Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset. The Stages Power meter is placed on both the drive and non-drive side of the crank in order to independently measure a rider's left and right legs.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 175+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
Gen 3 Stages Power LR - Ultegra R8000
|Return Policy||Stages Cycling is happy to accept returns within 14 days of the original date of receipt. Items must be in new condition, purchased directly from Stages Cycling*, and in the original packaging.
No returns/refunds of product, once opened, shall be offered except in the case of manufacturer’s defect.
If you have any questions regarding a return or need help ordering the correct product please contact us at [email protected]
*For items purchased from an Authorized Stages Dealer please contact the dealer regarding their return policy.