Stages Power LR Shimano Ultegra R8100 Dual Sided Power Meter
Stages Power meter is built on Shimano Dura-Ace R8100. The Stages Power meter is placed on both sides of the crank in order to independently measure a rider's left and right legs.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 175+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
The Dura-Ace 8100 crankset is compatible with all 12-speed Shimano Hollowtech II road bottom brackets.
Don't know which Power Meter to pick? Learn your Crank Model