Stages Power L Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 Left Crank Arm Cycling Power Meter
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The new single-sided Stages Power L meter is built on to a non-drive-side Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 crank arm and is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
Stages Power L - Dura Ace R9200
|Return Policy||Stages Cycling is happy to accept returns within 14 days of the original date of receipt. Items must be in new condition, purchased directly from Stages Cycling*, and in the original packaging.
No returns/refunds of product, once opened, shall be offered except in the case of manufacturer’s defect.
If you have any questions regarding a return or need help ordering the correct product please contact us at [email protected]
*For items purchased from an Authorized Stages Dealer please contact the dealer regarding their return policy.