EXPAND IMAGE GALLERY
COLLAPSE IMAGE GALLERY
The Stages Power meter paired with FSA's SL-K Light BB30 left crank arm. Please note that the SL-K Light BB30 version has across the board compatibility with FSA and Vision BB30 models.
NOTE: The Stages Power FSA model will not fit any FSA cranks with a pinch-bolt style interface, nor will the BB30 version fit BB386EVO models. Additionally, it is NOT compatible with FSA triple chainring cranks.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and we've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
FIND A DEALER
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power Meter Housing: new low profile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibiity: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Crank Options: Lengths available: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades