EXPAND IMAGE GALLERY
COLLAPSE IMAGE GALLERY
For FSA 386 EVO
The Stages Power meter is built to the proprietary Stages Power carbon left crank arm. The full carbon fiber Stages Power meter and crank arm is directly compatible (no additional components needed) with 386 EVO drive side cranks. It can be retrofit to many SRAM and Truvativ BB30 drive side cranks using one of the Stages 30mm Spindles (sold separately). This new Stages Power meter will not fit SRAM's GXP bottom bracket interface.
To see BB Spindles click here.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and we've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
FIND A DEALER
- Stages Power L Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Generation 2 Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibiity: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Crank Options: Lengths available: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades