EXPAND IMAGE GALLERY
COLLAPSE IMAGE GALLERY
For 30mm – SRAM & Race Face Next SL
The new Gen 3 single-sided Stages Power L meter is built on to a non-drive-side Stages Carbon and built to retrofit SRAM (road and mountain), Race Face, and Easton cranks with Stages Power, with added spindle purchase. No additional spindle purchase required for FSA 386EVO cranks.
The crank arm is compatible with 30mm bottom bracket crank options for SRAM BB30 ROAD and MTB, and RACE FACE NEXT SL, when paired with the applicable Stages 30mm Spindle.
Please select the crank length and spindle version applicable for your application. The Stages 30mm Spindles are also sold separately. To see BB Spindles click here.
FIND A DEALER
- Stages Power L Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Generation 2 Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibiity: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Crank Options: Lengths available: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- BB Spindle Options: Stages Cycling spindles for 30mm are available in five options:
- : A) For SRAM Red 22 BB30
- : B) For SRAM Force 22, Rival 22, Force/Rival CX1
- : C) For 2015 model/year or newer SRAM BB30 mountain cranks with a 9mm driveside spacer
- : D) For 2015 model/year or newer SRAM BB30 mountain cranks with a 15.5mm driveside spacer
- : E) Race Face Next SL
This new Stages Power meter will not fit SRAM's GXP bottom bracket interface.
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades