In-Depth Review of StagesBike SB20 Smart Bike
Check out the new DC Rainmaker for an in-depth review and experience the new reality of indoor cycling.
READ RAY'S REVIEW
"Each Stages SB20 bike has a dual-sided power meter built into the crank arms. Unlike all the other bikes on the market, Stages is actually measuring power, not just doing the math on it."
"Speaking of that flywheel, it’s a beast. The biggest beast in fact – coming in at a whopping 50 pounds (22.7kg)... However, despite being beastly, it doesn’t make much noise. In fact, I’d argue it’s the quietest smart bike out there."
Things I really like about the StagesBike:
– The tablet mount is nailed, it might look a bit clunky, but it’s the most stable one out there and easiest to actually use
– Double water bottle cage holder
– Dedicated rubberized spot for placing your phone, with two USB ports below
– No wires sticking out, tons of expansion ports already usable today
– Usability between riders and super quick and clean (not clunky like some bikes)
– No rubbing anywhere, easily fits me and my awesome calves
– The Dream Drive concept is cool for configurable shifting jumps"