For its commercial division in Germany, Stages Cycling is currently looking for a:
COMMERCIAL SALES DIRECTOR AUSTRIA/GERMANY (m/f/x)
Stages Cycling is an industry leader for indoor cycling bikes and digital fitness solutions for commercial operators. Its SC series of indoor cycling bikes can be found at all types of facilities around the world, from large club chains to private cycling studios.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze the market potential, oversee, manage and deliver a complete sales and marketing strategy
- Ensure the annual revenue and activity targets are achieved through consultative customer relationships
- Effectively manage, motivate and support any support staff or sales and marketing resources in the team
- Monitor competitors, new products and market conditions to understand a customer´s specific needs
- Work closely with Stages Cycling´s HQ to develop and execute global strategies adapted on local and customer specific needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive relationships with key customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers on a daily basis
- Give sales presentations , promote and sell Stages Cycling products & services to existing and prospective key customers, as well as educate customers on how our products & services will benefit them
- Ensure the sales and activity key performance indicators are achieved and exceeded through the generation of new sales and new customer relationships
- Manage and oversee the sector for new opportunities and manage the sales process including preparation of tenders, demos, proposing, closing, project management & staff training where necessary
- Proactively identify new prospects for offerings and position Stages Cycling as a recognized leader in the commercial fitness industry
- Maintain long-term consultative relationship with key accounts for repeat business
- Pro-actively pursue new business avenues and generate own leads when necessary via managed KPIs (no of customer meetings, weekly and monthly value and number of quotes generated, closed sales and target sector penetration).
- Maintain the weekly sales pipeline forecast ensuring the information is updated, accurate and available at all times in line with company requirements # Work closely with all Stages internal teams (finance, logistics, marketing, service etc) to ensure on time and in full delivery of customer orders
Please address your application including cover letter, CV and salary expectations to Sebastian Eckmann, Managing Director.