Stages Power L - Shimano Ultegra 6700 POWER METER - Factory Install
Convert your user-provided Shimano Ultegra 6700 left crank arm into a Stages Gen 3 Power Meter and add power and data to your rides. After purchasing, Stages will provide a prepaid shipping label for you to mail your crank to our Boulder, Colorado factory and we’ll apply the same state-of-the-art manufacturing process we use for our manufacturer supplied units. In around two weeks you’ll receive your original crank arm with a new Gen 3 Stages power meter built in and backed by the Stages Factory Warranty.
IMPORTANT! Please confirm your crank arm/bike has clearance for a power meter by checking the Stages Factory Installed Power Meter Fitment Guide before ordering.
Don't know which Power Meter to pick? Learn your Crank Model
*All Sales Final
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process, ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system.
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need toconnect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
|Return Policy||All sales final on Factory Install|