Stages LinkStart for Free
Stages Link is a platform designed to make you a better athlete.
With ease, Stages Link builds custom courses, workouts and training plans, and helps you analyze your workouts’ metrics and data to bring out your best performance.
Your best ride starts here.
Stages Link is your access to the best coaching, course building, training analysis, and device management tools. And it’s backed by the industry’s most advanced analysis capabilities used in the professional peloton.
DO THE WORK. SEE THE RESULTS.
The same data used to monitor and prepare superstars is now available for every rider via Stages Link. Stages Link is been developed by brightest and best minds in the sport of cycling — the coaches, physiologists, and experts at Trek-Segafredo and Team Sky. No matter the goal, Stages Link equips riders with the tools to help them achieve their goals.
STAGES LINK CAN:
- Build, manage and sync courses.
- Analyze and review ride and training data
- Generate and follow training plans specific for goals.
- Manages Stages devices (Dash and Power).
- Record metadata from Stages Power and Stages Dash (battery condition, firmware version, zero reset values, etc.) to ensure riders are getting consistent, usable data from their Stages devices.
- Detailed ride review and data analysis tools
- Uploadable files to 3rd party apps like Strava.
- Enhanced mobile Stages LINK app for on-the-go review
"Workout Mode is a game changer."
“Stages Link is the How-To Manual for your power meter and cycling performance.”
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR POWER METER.
A power meter is a tool, and unlike a pair of aerodynamic carbon fiber wheels, putting a Stages Power meter does not instantly make you a faster cyclist. Using Stages Link you can instantly auto-generate training plans to fit your needs. Workouts sync to the Stages DASH head unit and display on the screen. Telling you what to do, when to do it, and what’s coming next. Plus you get a Workout Compliance Score to assess your performance and get you ready for the next session.
TRAINING PLAN GENERATOR
Whether you want to train for a specific event or train to improve your performance, Stages Link can auto-generate training plans to put you on a path to success. Training plans are generated based on your needs — weekly availability to train, ride type, event date. If a rider uses a coach, the coach can build training plans as usual for their athlete and the workouts will seamlessly appear on the riders Stages Link calendar.
WORKOUT COMPLIANCE SCORE
Stages Link pushes workouts directly to the Stages Dash head unit. When the workout is completed, the ride file is overlaid with the prescribed workout, and generates a Workout Compliance Score (WCS). This view allows a rider and coach to see what the athlete is doing on the bike versus what was prescribed for the day. For example, were intervals performed in the correct zone? Was the recovery period actually recovery? Was the ride the prescribed duration? Etc.
The Stages Dash head unit experience is optimized via Stages Link. Screen settings can be optimized for the individual riders needs on Stages Link and then are pushed automatically to the Dash head unit. This eliminated dozens of button pushes on the head unit.
POWER METER MAINTENANCE
Stages Link monitors settings in all associated sensors (e.g. Stages Power meters, Stages Dash, other-brand head units and power meters). It sends alert notifications to the riders when the battery voltage is below a certain limit if there is a mismatch between the threshold values in a head unit vs. in Dash or if a zero-reset hasn’t been performed recently and more.
Stages Link enables your best performance ever.
- Training Plan Generator: Every rider is given access to a generate a plan, whether they use a coach or not, to help them use their power meter to meet cycling goals.
- Ability to push a series of workouts to Stages Dash, so several days’ worth of training are accessible to the rider.
- Workout Compliance Score: Workouts push to Stages Dash and files overlay on top of one another in Stages Link, allowing riders and coaches to see what is prescribed vs their performance.
- Highly customizable graphs and charts to satisfy the beginner rider and the most data-oriented riders’ needs. Seamless synching between Stages Link desktop app, Stages Link mobile app, Stages Power meter, and Stages Dash head unit.
- Customizable Quick stats at the top of Stages Link can give an indication of where your fitness/fatigue levels are, current estimated threshold power, year-to-date mileage, or a myriad of other quick report items that a customer deems vital.
- Monitoring of status of Stages Power meter, Stages Dash, etc. including battery status, firmware updates, etc.
- Data can be pushed from Stages Link to other services — TrainingPeaks, Strava — for those customers that prefer all the hardware monitoring capabilities of Stages Link but want to track their progress in another format.
Get training with LinkStart now
The Stages Link plan generator provides inspiration and confidence for riders to meet their goals, it is not intended to take the place of a coach.